Reminder that musical cast auditions are this weekend. Every audition starts ON the hour.
- Arrive 10 minutes before the hour of your audition time to check in and settle in.
- Please wear good shoes and comfortable clothes you can dance in...(NO sandals/boots/flip flops.)
- Bring a headshot photo of yourself with your first and last name on the back
- You will learn choreography in a group setting the first 15 minutes and will audition as a group for the dance first
- You will sing your individual audition in a closed audition setting following that
- You should leave when your individual audition is done or no later than your allotted audition time ends.
- If you get a callback you will know by 1:00 Saturday and will be expected to attend by 2:30 Saturday for your callback (if needed)
- If you don't get a callback, that doesn't mean you didn't get the part you wanted or aren't in the show, it just means we don't need to hear any more from you to make a casting. There is no guarantee that we will even need to do callbacks...no fear.
- Have fun! Be willing to learn! Ask questions if you have them! SMILE! Speak loudly and clear! Sing loud enough that you can be heard in the auditorium without a microphone!
- Cast list will be posted under the "cast" tab sometime Saturday night.
It’s play season at local Middle and High Schools in the area, and for less than the price of a movie ticket you and your family can experience a theatrical production and support your local school. Bay View will be presenting its production of Joseph and the Amazing Technicolor Dreamcoat, on March 14-16.
The Bay View Middle School Musical is fully funded through donations and fundraising. We will be fundraising through:
BV Idol, Silent Auction, Raffles, Saturday Dinner, bake sales, and flower sales.
Many may not realize the role local businesses also play in supporting school productions. They generously donate goods and services to create gifts and raffle items for fundraising efforts. These funds are used to cover the cost of all set, script, rights, costume and make-up needs. Any remaining funds are saved to go toward auditorium repairs and purchase of new equipment to make future shows even better..
We look forward to working with all businesses and our Bay View families this year.